回覆文章
i's
初學者
文章: 27
註冊時間: 2006-04-21 07:21

Aego M 接法?

文章 i's »

看來用英文發表都無太多人看﹐唯有用晒D腦汁打篇中文﹐大家回先好。

基本想問誰知道 AEGO M CENTRE CHANNEL 可以怎玩?接CENTRE INPUT 又要怎接。如果大家最近有留意 AE WEB SITE﹐現在可以獨立買它的 SATELLIE 玩 3.1。

而現在我在用 X-FI EXTREMEMUSIC﹐用一個 SPLITTER 分開兩個出﹐一個入 HEADPHON AMP﹐一個入 AEGO SUB。之前有人話可以將 X-FI SET 成 5.1﹐然後將 REAR SET 成另一組 STEREO 出﹐這便無需用 SPLITTER 形响音質。有誰知道是怎 SET? 除了這個﹐又有無其他方法? 用DAC 嘛?

題外話:
1) 幫電腦換個 HI-FI 用 POWER CABLE 有無用? 會否無分別因為始終要經電腦 PSU﹐而 PSU 又係最多電流污染的地方。

2) 而幫 MONITOR 換 HD LCD TV 用 DVI CABLE 會否好很多? 因為這些 DVI CABLE 都很貴﹐但 WHATHIFI 又話好大分別。

終於打完!!! 一定要回呀!!!
i's
初學者

javascript:emoticon(':S')

文章 i's »

Really no one knows the answer? javascript:emoticon(':S')
javascript:emoticon(':S')
disturb
神人
文章: 1846
註冊時間: 2001-05-01 08:00

文章 disturb »

I'm sorry for replying too late. It has been long time for me to visit this great website because of a lot of affairs!

About your question, in my using experience

1.For the SPLITTER, you can use foobar2000 DSP Manager-convert stereo to 4 channels to avoid the disturbance of the SPLITTER.
In another way, you also can buy a Hi-Fi dac with two sets of analog RCA output! Obviously this is the better way than the above way to have a better listening experience.

2.If you replace the normal power cable with the good Hi-Fi power cable, I'am sure that you will have a better listening experience. I now use a OCC power cable in my computer.

3.DVI cable certainly have the better performance than the analog cable. As for the choice of DVI cable, it's up to your budget. In experience, expensive cables maybe are not suitable and reasonable for Hi-FI. It's really case by case.

The below system is my favorite system. If you have other questions, welcome to discuss!

''EWX24/96+Audio Alchemy DTI PRO32+DDE3.0+AEGO2+Audioquest cable''
情是一顆心,一種牽掛。愛情則是用一顆心永無止盡的付出,承載一生的付出。
人生落落長,不要在同一個地方踢同一顆石頭,石頭不爽,腳很痛。
i's
初學者

文章 i's »

Hiya disturb mate, hope life hasn't been too bad for you lately. Me been busy and stressed at work as well.
Anyway, been trying to look for hifi dual DVI cables, seems like it's mostly out of phrase already. All the retailers mainly deal with dual HDMI or HDMI to DVI sort of cables now.So I might not gonna bother it now and then.
Been looking at DAC with 2 RCA outputs, but couldnt find any with that specification.
As read from the Dearhoney guy,saying X-fi Elite Pro can sound as good as EMU1212 etc. Would it be also much better than ExtremeMusic from the same series?Will the difference noticeable when using our Aego M?Also does the Elite Pro breakout box act as a DAC?

Cheers
回覆文章