還滿好奇

所謂 "巨大" 差別是多巨大!?
音質的定義是什麼!?
i's
初學者
文章: 27
註冊時間: 2006-04-21 07:21

文章 i's »

Different types of speakers really...5021 is designed for games and films,a set of typical multimedia speakers for used by PC. Whereas Aego was initially designed for portable devices like ipod, and it concentrates on the performance of stereo playback.

If you really wanna compare them 2...I would say Aego has much more clarity and details, you will notice significant difference if you playback a xrcd. Cant deny the fact that Aego does not 'feel' as stunning as 5021 when watching films, but you might hear more of whats in the film than 5021 such as the background sounds etc. And considering Aego as 2.1 package, it performs fairly good at sound positioning when playing back films. At least you can tell whether the bullets are flying from left to right or the other way.

Changing the speaker and interconnect cables of aego do make the differece, at the level that 5021 won't reach. Such that feeding it with QED's silver speaker cables provides much more space and at high pitches...I find them better at this area than my massive Infinity speakers in the lounge. I do not know whether it will be as good as bookshelfs after cables changed because I never bothered bookshelfs as they are abit pointness and I guess only people without patience would bother them.

Erm...hope you guys wont find this bullshit really. By the way, how much is aego sold in taiwan in uk pounds now? Coz its less than 90pounds online here now, I think its about £8x.
fourteen1
初學者
文章: 33
註冊時間: 2006-11-23 03:32

文章 fourteen1 »

別理他.沒這種事.

另外,樓上i's大倒是給了樓主一個還算詳細的回覆~
憑著我破破的英文,也給了我對Aego一點粗淺的印象

還想請問一個愚昧的問題,£8x相當於新台幣多少錢啊?
beachboy7689 寫:
HigH 寫:
beachboy7689 寫:621 與 5021
自己兩組比較過
感覺是走向不同......
應該不會有什麼巨大差別.....
有吧, 621音質差很多
還滿好奇

所謂 "巨大" 差別是多巨大!?
音質的定義是什麼!?
i's
初學者
文章: 27
註冊時間: 2006-04-21 07:21

文章 i's »

Erm...the cheapest I've seen so far was £85 I think, but £ has been so expensive lately...like nearly £1 : HK$ 15.5, so how much would it be for $taiwan?

To be honest, aego is not very popular here. Not many people heard of it, I can't even find any retail shops sell them here. And WhatHiFi doesnt really mention about it much now, seems like the editors favour more in jamo I300, i-Steroid 2 and Monitor Audio i-deck Plus. I kind of heard the sound of jamo, but it was too noisy and couldnt tell how good the sound was really. But it would be very interesting if anyone here can compare them here because they are the ones worth compare with aego rather than those from altec lansing and logitech. I don't know...the i-Steroid 2 looks pretty interesting as it has valve built in the sub-woofer, really if anyone here can comment on them would be great :)
回覆文章