What DVD/CD Rom you guys use?

如果您是新來的朋友,有問題想要詢問,請先閱讀 FAQ,並且使用討論區的搜尋功能來尋找你的問題是否已經被討論過。本站首頁有站內文件搜尋功能,也應該善加利用,實在找不到解答時才使用這一區來發表您的問題。本區禁止出現與本站無關的電腦問題討論,包括各類軟硬體的問題。

各個討論區,如果出現了屬於新手級數的問題,亦會被版主們移動至此區繼續討論。

版主: DearHoneyBarlosIanjustthinkingLukeLoJamesTTiberius

回覆文章
i's
初學者
文章: 27
註冊時間: 2006-04-21 07:21

What DVD/CD Rom you guys use?

文章 i's »

As mentioned in da title, I am wondering what brand or series of DVD/CD rom would be the best to use for CD/XRCD or DVD/VCD playback. I used Samsung, Pioneer and currently using Plextor DVD rom, all are with x16 speed. Samsung is particularly noisy, and it is obvious that the damping of vibration isn't done well. Pioneer reads faster but also noisy, the Plextor one I am using now is so far the best one as it really quiet and fast. Yet the sound quality are pretty identical to the 2 and other CD-RW and DVD-RW roms, but is it true though? Or maybe you guys are using better systems and can hear the differece. Is there anyway that we can playback SACD in our PC?

Also how much better would a conventional stand-alone cd player sound than the DVD/CD rom used in our PC? What are the main difference between their structures apart from a cd player have lots to capacitors to purify the voltages and a built in high quality sound card?

This article might be in the wrong section,but i dont know which section I should put this in. :(
回覆文章