Ego Systems Inc. 產品問題!!

如果您是新來的朋友,有問題想要詢問,請先閱讀 FAQ,並且使用討論區的搜尋功能來尋找你的問題是否已經被討論過。本站首頁有站內文件搜尋功能,也應該善加利用,實在找不到解答時才使用這一區來發表您的問題。本區禁止出現與本站無關的電腦問題討論,包括各類軟硬體的問題。

各個討論區,如果出現了屬於新手級數的問題,亦會被版主們移動至此區繼續討論。

版主: DearHoneyBarlosIanjustthinkingLukeLoJamesTTiberius

回覆文章
takako_hung
初學者
文章: 24
註冊時間: 2003-05-14 20:33
來自: 本人來自香港,請勿見怪本人的發言...
聯繫:

Ego Systems Inc. 產品問題!!

文章 takako_hung »

圖檔

Take Your Audio to the Max!
The MAXIO XD is a complete 24-bit/192kHz recording system designed to handle 32 simultaneous channels of analog inputs and outputs. The basic system consists of the EX-8000, a 2-rack space unit with 8-in/8-out balanced XLR connectors and a choice of a PCI interface for desktop systems, or a cardbus interface for laptop recording. Each interface is equipped with four firewire-like EDI (EgoSys Digital Interface) connections, each capable of individually supporting one EX-8000, giving the system 32 channel capability on one card. But wait, there's more. The PCI version of the MAXIO XD system will support up to 4 cards on the same computer making a total of 128 channels of recording possible. Well Balanced. The front panel of the EX-8000 features 8 balanced mic preamps. Combo connectors offer the choice of using XLR or TRS inputs. There are 10 step LED peak metering lights for each channel. The EX-8000 also includes +48V DC phantom power on each channel, AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O, and a headphone monitor.

Connected.
Features of the MAXIO PCI card and the MAXIO Cardbus interface include four EDI protocol ports and a buslink breakout that hosts a S/PDIF coaxial I/O, Word Clock I/O BNC connector, and a 1-in/1-out MIDI interface.

Compatible.
The MAXIO XD system fully supports Windows XP and MAC OS X operating systems. It also comes standard with DirectWire(r), ESI's powerful and unique virtual patchbay for digitally connecting between popular audio software programs.

Specifications.
- EX8000
- High quality 24bit 192kHz ADC; 123dB Dynamic range
- High quality 24bit 192kHz DAC; 120dB Dynamic range
- EDI Audio Link Interface
- Sample rate : 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- +48V Phantom Power supply
- 10 step LED Peak meter (for every channel)
- Analog Input: 8 XLR (Combo) Connector(+4dBu/-10dBV)
- Insert : 8x1/4" Phone jack
- Analog Output: 8x TRS/XLR bal connector(+4dBu/-10dBV)
- Headphone Amplifier
- 8ch Digital I/O: AES/EBU & Coaxial support upto 24-bit/192kHz
- PCI host Card
- 32bit PCI Interface : PCI Bus-Mastering support
- Full Duplex - Simultaneous Record/Playback
- 32ch In/32ch Out, 24bit 192kHz Audio Stream I/O (4 Port EDI AudioLink)
- Hardware Input monitoring
- Internal 64ch Digital Mixer & Assign channel to port
- 192kHz SPDI/F Coaxial Digital I/O
- Word Clock I/O : Fs / 256*Fs, BNC Connector
- 1In/1Out, 16 channel MIDI
- Supports multi-card (up to 4 cards) in one computer system

Q1. 這產品有否音效卡?? 還要自己另外買呢??
Q2. 有很多 XLR 接口,是否PA器材??

thx!!
Sound Card : GF II
Speaker : Edifier - 2.1D with JBL CONTROL 1
回覆文章